Sunday 11 December 2011

A few random photos and ramblings

Street art opposite Zanzibar in Newtown.
Can you read the text? It says: Free calls to the premier. This is an initiative of the state government of NSW.

My Scoots outside work - Youth Centre, 'graffiti building' in the mirror
Obligatory photo of Mr Smokey.
The context: I was lying in bed online chatting to my mum at the time. She asked if I was home alone (Matt in QLD and Liam at work). I said not exactly, then took and sent her this photo taken from my tablet I was chatting on at the time, I didn't have to get up to do it :)

Congratulations Trent and Laura on the birth of their precious daughter, Emily! I can't wait to meet her in person when you are next down under. (Trent was 3rd out of the four friends I mentioned in an earlier post)

Congratulations Madonna and Nathan on your wedding! You looked stunning, Don, I loved the hot pink flowers and lace parasols. ZOMG... Paige is so grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment